I will not be posting for the next little while.
Tomorrow (January 20th) I am driving three hours to the mental hospital where I will be taking up residence for anywhere from three weeks to almost two months. So, it’ll be a while.
I won’t be gone forever, and it would be sad to come back and have lost like a hundred followers, so I’d appreciate it if you continued to follow me. However, I’d totally understand it if you unfollowed, too.
Some stuff, I guess:
- it’s never a bad thing to get the help that you need, even if you’re not 100% certain that you need it
- you should ask for help or at least tell someone how you’re feeling before it gets too bad; it’s much more difficult to tell your parents about how you dream about suicide every night and all the times you went around the house cataloging pills or knives than to tell them that you think you might be depressed (or whatever the case may be)
- you are not alone, and I love you
- also if you feel like writing to me or something you could message me (or psychoglossia who will actually have internet access)? preferably if I already know you, but
- if I know you personally / you go to my school, please don’t like spread this around…it’s going to happen anyway so I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t make it get around faster
Thanks for being wonderful, followers. I love you all <3